GSF Gas Sampling Probe
Sondas para tomas de muestra
GSF sample probes, adaptable to your application.
GSF gas sampling probes for continuous sampling of hot gases in industrial process. The modular construction enables the sampling probe to be configured to suit the specific process conditions.
The probe head has an integral SIC filter element, and is heated to prevent acid dewpoint. For high dust concentration various sintered stainless steel pre-filter complete with deflectors are available.
The GSF gas sampling probes are produced in various lengths and materials to suit the application. An optional GRP housing is available for protection from weather and personnel from hot surfaces.
- Max. flue gas temperature
- 1400 °C
- 115 / 230V, 50-60 Hz, 200W (power supply)
120 - 180 °C
- sintermetal, 10 µm
- Filter length
- 130 to 430 mm
- Process and CEMS
- High temperature gas extraction
- Sample tubes in various materials and lengths
- In duct filter for processes with high dust
- Temperature stability up to 1400°C
- High chemical stability
- Heated sampling probe head with filter